Zantac 360 Maximum Strength Heartburn Prevention & Relief 50 Ct.
- Contains: One (1) 50-count bottle of Zantac 360 Maximum Strength 20 mg tablets
- Zantac 360 relieves heartburn by blocking a histamine receptor that triggers stomach acid production
- Maximum strength formula delivers heartburn relief that lasts and prevention that starts in as little as 10 minutes* * 20mg product is labeled to prevent heartburn when taken 10 to 60 minutes before eating or drinking.
- Zantac 360 acid reducer provides relief that targets heartburn at its source
- Just one tablet prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
Acid Reflux Heartburn Acid Indigestion
Age group directions: Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew; to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn; do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
WARNING - California Proposition 65
Carnauba Wax Corn Starch Hydroxypropyl Cellulose Hypromellose Magnesium Stearate Microcrystalline Cellulose Red Iron Oxide Sodium Starch Glycolate Talc Titanium Dioxide Yellow Iron Oxide
Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Famotidine USP (20 mg). Purpose: Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Red Iron Oxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide